All Seasons is also the founder of The Starfish Project
This organization began in November 2015 and has been going strong ever since.
What is the Starfish Project?
A Pay it forward initiative that encourages members in our community to work together to assist in the needs of others.
How Can You Help?
- Donate 'like-new- items' @ All Seasons, in Chinook
- Pay-it-forward: Buy a heart at All Seasons so someone may come into the store and use that as cash to buy what they need.
- Share on social media and by word-of-mouth
- Send a check donation to All Seasons (memo: The Starfish Project)
- Consignors can donate their items or their store credit to the project
- Donate your time/resources to help on the projects we are working on
What has The Starfish Project done?
- Provided haircuts for those in need
- Facilitated formal hair styling/makeup for students for the winter ball
- Helped a mother provide a safe place for her baby to sleep
- Assisted in establishing a resource closet in the Elementary, Middle, & High School
- Gave a bag of warm toddler clothes to a child
- Provide sweats, tennis shoes and backpacks for children in need
- Helped countless families in need of clothing items
- Works closely with DSHS and other government agencies to provide for those in need
- Provided gifts during the holiday season for those who couldn't afford it
- and more....
Helping our community thrive through acts of kindness and facilitating synergy among community members.