Consignment Is A Easy Way To Stretch Your Family's Clothing Budget
With a little effort, you will get quality fashions at a fraction of the cost!
The concept of consignment brings seller aka the consignor together with the buyer through the consignment shop aka All Season's Resale.
Our Store is well-organized, pleasant, and staffed with people who understand customer service and value. All Seasons has been fine-tuning our process and we strive to make every customer feel at home.
All Seasons carries current fashions of new and like-new items in Women's, Men's, Juniors, Children's, and Infant clothing, as well as Maternity wear, Toys, Kids furniture and Equipment.
The first and most important step as the consignor
- Look at your no longer needed things with the eye of a shopper.
- Would I buy this if it still fit?
- Is it the same color as when you bought it?
- Is it free from any odors, stains or rips?
If the answer is YES to all these questions then gather those items up and bring them in, freshly laundered, into the store.
2. ALWAYS CHECK ITEMS FOR RECALLS PRIOR TO CONSIGNING. THIS PROTECTS YOU AND OUR CUSTOMERS.
For all the nitty gritty information when you are ready to bring your clothes in please visit out How To Consign Page.
How the consignor gets paid
Yes! The most exciting part is getting to use credit that your used-to-be-yours-but-now-belongs-to-a-new-owner items have earned you.
- Buy yourself something off our racks and you will receive an extra 15% credit. ie: You earned $100, you now have $115 to spend inside the store.
2. Wait until the 1st - 15th of the month and we will give you a check for the money's you've earned (as long as it is over $10).
Either way, you're a pretty smart shopper and you will feel GREAT about your new way to save and earn money!
Be sure to check this web site and our Facebook page often to get details on things like...
When the seasons change for consignments.
IE: Summer, Winter, Spring, Fall Items.
We accept things according to season, just like department stores! The items on the floor need to be what customers are looking for NOW!