Schott NYC A-2 Naked Cowhide Leather Flight Jacket Brown Size 44 - 1 Flaw 4C
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This jacket is in AMAZING condition with the exception of 1 small cut under the collar. It is not visible when worn with the collar. Please see photos for reference. As you can see in photos the condition of the jacket is nearly like new! Absolutely beautiful! Sells new for $1080.
Most early flight jackets made were meant to keep pilots warm in unheated cabins.
We added the 184SM to the line in 1977 to provide style to the civilian market based on the originals, but with added function and comfort.
- Top Quality Naked Leather
- Bi-Swing Back and Underarm Footballs for Movement
- Snap-Off Pile Collar
- Polytwill Lining & Zip-Out Pile Liner
- Two-Way Entrance Front Pockets
- Knit Waistband and Cuffs
- Considered our 4-in-1 Combination:
The 4-in-1 Combination can be worn four ways:
- With collar and pile liner on
- With collar, but no pile liner
- With pile liner, but no collar.
- Without pile liner or collar
Item ID: 4024614